[SR-Users] DID Routing

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 15 20:55:27 CEST 2013

You can do it however you like, but a common way this is handled is to map the DID to a registrar AOR using alias_db, then to revert the user part of the request URI to the DID (having stored it in a variable prior to the alias_db lookup).

However, not all registrants can accept an invite to a different RURI than the Contact binding they registered. Some want exactly that one and none other than. But if you're sure your registrant can, that would be the way to do it.

"Daniel W. Graham" <dan at cmsinter.net> wrote:
>Wondering how others handle DID routing?
>
>I have seen some former posts that talk about using alaias_db, however
>the request URI gets changed to the users SIP URI and the receiving
>device (asterisk) cant distinguish the DID as a result.
>
>Any thoughts are appreciated.
>
>-dan

Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106