[SR-Users] Issues Kamailio 4.0 and Asterisk 11

Nishar M.H nisharmh85 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:59:01 CEST 2013

Design :

5 Buildings and Data Center

Extensions :

Building 1: 1000 to 1010
Building 2: 2000 to 2010
Building 3: 3000 to 3010
Building 4: 4000 to 4010
Building 5: 5000 to 5010

In Data Center I going to keep the both Asterisk and Kamailio

Outside Calls are going through Asterisk Server. In Asterisk Server i have
installed Telephonic Card.
The Dialout : will be like _X. in Asterisk
For the internal call I want use Kamailio Server.
In each location IP Phone will be there

I have Installed Kamailio and Asterisk PBX in Separate Server.

Regards,

Nishar Hamsa.

Thanks & Regards,

*Nishar Hamsa