[SR-Users] Duplicate relayed INVITE message using siptrace not working

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Fri Aug 9 16:00:18 CEST 2013

I just tried it and it did the trick. Thanks!

I was also looking at the documentation of the siptrace module and found this:
by setting the flag equal with the value of 'trace_flag' (e.g., setflag(__trace_flag__)) parameter of the module. In this case, the message sent forward is processed. The logging mechanism is based on TM/SL callbacks, so only messages processed with TM/SL are logged
I configured it like this:
modparam("siptrace", "trace_flag", 22)

Then in the route block I did this: setflag(“22”), but that gave me an error.
0(3447) : <core> [cfg.y:3570]: yyerror_at(): parse error in config file /etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg, line 395, column 14: flag not declared