[SR-Users] Content-Type Header missing from third part registration

Dragos Vingarzan dragos.vingarzan at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 7 17:18:54 CEST 2013

Hello Ziad,

maybe you should make a clarification, because, AFAIR, the REGISTER is
not really forwarded! It is actually that the S-CSCF is creating
additional B2B dummy REGISTER messages. And these might not be up to the
spec...

But anyway, what should this B2B REGISTER requests contain? Because I
think now they don't include anything, hence why the header ?...

Cheers,
-Dragos

On 08/07/2013 05:05 PM, Ziad Habchi wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> According to 3GPP TS 24.229 Release 5 , section 5.4.1.7 - g (Notification of
> Application Servers about registration status) the S-CSCF shall set the
> value of the Content-Type header to include the MIME type specified
>
> The Register is being forwarded to the Application Server and not to a
> client , and according to the specs, the content-type header should be
> included in the forwarded SIP packet.
>
> Please let me know if I clarified my point well.
> Thank you for your support.
>
> Ziad Habchi

Dipl. Eng. Dragos Vingarzan
Fraunhofer FOKUS/NGNI