[SR-Users] Kamailio Admin Book

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:34:39 CEST 2013

Hello,

being asked for quite a while about this topic, I can give now more
details about if there is or is going to be any time soon Kamailio book.
We are just about to complete the 22nd chapter (over 280 A4 pages of
content), with 3-5 still planned to get in this edition. More details
about the content and structure can be found at:

   * http://asipto.com/u/kab

For 'early adopters', the book might be available as soon as mid of
August, with the content at that time. They will get of course updated
versions until the book is completely finished. We hope to use a group
of such people for reviewing and feedback. I will follow up soon with
more information regarding pre-release selling.