[SR-Users] (Kamailio/RTPproyx) Public -> LAN -> Asterisk (1, 2, .., n)

Alexandr Usov blessendor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:40:25 CEST 2013

I am gound flags for rtpproxy_manage(which help external (behind NAT) UA
registerd on Kamailio call to Echo() test extension on Asterisk - it is
"cwie". But for Peer-to-Peerm, registered on Kamailio and working though
Asterisk dialplan, it must be rtpproxy_manage("cwii").

Thanks to author of this example of kamailio.cfg
https://github.com/xlab1/sipfe_kamailio/blob/master/kamailio.cfg

And from Kamailio documentation for rtpproxy_offer([flags [, ip_address]]):

   -

   *c* - flags to change the session-level SDP connection (c=) IP if
   media-description also includes connection information.
   -

   *w* - flags that for the UA from which message is received, support
   symmetric RTP must be forced.

Hope I am understand what I do =)
Thank you all for speaking with me! I'll be back... ASAP