[SR-Users] Where are the updated documents?

刘日新 liurixin at linxun.com
Tue Aug 6 10:24:48 CEST 2013

Hi, all.

I has download the updated kamailio with version 4.0, and I has correctly
configure and install it with some default functions. It did well. Thanks
kamailio.

But when I want customize some features like TLS etc, I got stuck, and I
google them and I just found some notes on the older version, and which
don`t work with kamailio 4.0.

I guess there are some official documents based on kamailio 4.0, Are there
someone kindly show me where I can find these types of documents?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

liurixin