[SR-Users] getting error db_mysql/kamailio does not export db_use_table function

Rama Shankar Rama.Shankar at indiatimes.co.in
Thu Aug 1 12:45:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

We are trying to install and run kamailio for video call , we have installed it successfully . When we are running Kamailio without mysql support it gets start and we are able to make video call with help of soft phone. But when we are running it with mysql support it gets exit with following error , Please suggest me where I'm doing mistake.

db_check_api(): module db_mysql/kamailio does not export db_use_table function

Kind regards
Rama Shankar

DISCLAIMER AND PRIVILEGE NOTICE: This e-mail message contains confidential, copyright, proprietary and legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient must note and understand that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BCCL subsidiaries and associated companies, Collectively Times Group.