[SR-Users] Kamailio as a sip/rtp proxy

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 00:23:15 CEST 2013

For example you can add dns records for
customer{one,two,...}.whatever.com pointing to your proxy.
Then proxy can forward requests from outside world to asterisks based on
uri domain part (customerone -> 192.168.0.5, two-> .10).
You can keep table of uri->ip conversions either in the kamailio.cfg or
in any database you like.

Maybe it's not the best way but you can start from it.

IIRC carrierroute module can be used for such routing, so you can check
it too.