[SR-Users] extra_id_pv parameter

Bruno Bresciani bruno.bresciani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:25:29 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I need forking a call to multiple destinations in paralel on different
network segments, requiring different rtpproxy parameters. Reading the
rtpproxy module documentation I discovered that is possible by setting the
"b" parameter on rtpproxy_manage(), rtpproxy_offer(), rtpproxy_answer() and
rtpproxy_destroy() functions, but I'm with some doubts...

I can't understanding how set the extra_id_pv parameter correctly to use
when the "b" parameter is used.

The "b" parameter is supported on rtpproxy version 1.2.1?

Best Regards