[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.x and Asterisk Realtime Integration plus Dispatcher module

Aldo Antignano aldo at antignano.it
Mon Apr 29 15:51:00 CEST 2013

I have read and applied the excellent guide found on:
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.3.x-asterisk-10.7.0-astdb

Now I have added to Kamailio the HA/Load Balancer support, with the "dispatcher" module.
This way I have 1 Kamailio and 2 Asterisk machines.

How can I change the routing logic of the sections route[REGFWD] | route[FROMASTERISK] route[TOASTERISK] to use the dispatcher module? (in the guide above the asterisk binded ip address is cabled in the kamailio config code)

Thanks,
Anty