[SR-Users] Problem with PUA

andpe andpe at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Apr 26 08:50:37 CEST 2013

Hi
I am new to Kamailio. I have a configuration with existing phones. I call between them.
However, I have a problem with the configuration of PRESENCE.
I guess I'm doing something wrong. Can someone send me a sample setup working.
I looked for a long time information, but I could not fix my problem.
In the logs I get the information:
6 (19259) ERROR: pua [send_publish.c: 578]: New PUBLISH and no body found-invalid request
  6 (19259) ERROR: pua_usrloc [ul_publish.c: 326]: while sending publish
[cycle # 12, if constant make sure server lives]
Version:
Server :: kamailio (4.0.0 (i386/linux))
Build :: mi_core.c compiled on Apr 4 2013 11:20:52 with gcc 4.4.5
Flags :: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, TLS_HOOKS, USE_RAW_SOCKS, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES
GIT :: 1d009c

regards
Andy