[SR-Users] save accdb records with milisec in timestamp field

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 07:23:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

As Daniel wrote, the easiest way (if you start from scratch) will be to set
a new field in DB for millisecond and take it from the message.

Another option will be to install MYSQL version 5.6+ (has support for
millisecond in datetime), create a field of datetime and set it "now()".
The problem, with this is that the time is the time that the data was
inserted to DB.....

Is the limit for millisecond is in the ACCDB module? Or it will work with
millisecond if the DB supports it?

If the limit is in the ACCDB, I think it is better to change it there…

Thanks for the replies,

Uri