[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0 IMS

Pavel Segeč Pavel.Segec at fri.uniza.sk
Tue Apr 23 11:40:57 CEST 2013

Thank you Carsten very much

Palo73

From: sr-users-bounces at lists.sip-router.org [mailto:sr-users-bounces at lists.sip-router.org] On Behalf Of Carsten Bock
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:08 AM
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
Cc: andreea.ancuta.corici at fokus.fraunhofer.de; Dragos Vingarzan
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0 IMS

Hi,

i was approached by several people after Kamailio World 2013, that our installation guide is not available anymore.

The "old" version was at some point quite outdated, that is the reason why i disabled the page. However, due to the great demand i will update the IMS on Kamailio how-to later this week and publish the updated version (and i will move it to the Kamailio Wiki so other points can be easily added by different people).

IMS rocks!

Kind regards,
Carsten