[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0 IMS

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Apr 23 10:07:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

i was approached by several people after Kamailio World 2013, that our
installation guide is not available anymore.
The "old" version was at some point quite outdated, that is the reason why
i disabled the page. However, due to the great demand i will update the IMS
on Kamailio how-to later this week and publish the updated version (and i
will move it to the Kamailio Wiki so other points can be easily added by
different people).

IMS rocks!

Kind regards,
Carsten

2013/4/23 Pavel Segeč <pavel.segec at fri.uniza.sk>

> Sir,
>
> Thank you for your answer. Aggree all you wrote and I'm aware of that.
> Just I'm saying helps us..we use, popularize and love Kamailio project
> however we need some help ...that's all... Kamilio 4.0 IMS is a quite new
> thing and we are starting to use it during official student classes and
> labs, we are gaining experiences and we share them,we reports bugs and so
> on, we do not hide our knowledge
>
> palo73

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/