[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0 IMS

Pavel Segeč pavel.segec at fri.uniza.sk
Tue Apr 23 09:21:44 CEST 2013

Hi all Kamailio IMS community,

after a time, we are starting to use Kamailio 4.0 based IMS platform
during our university lessons (before we used Kamailio 3.2 based).
However I'm missing some usefull links, docs, tutorials regarding of
Kamailio 4.0 IMS procesess. The situation was quite poor alerady
before for 3.2 but some was available on ng-voice web page, at least,
now nothing (especially about new ng-voice HSS). Does anybody know and
help us with some usefull information about the Kamailio IMS 4.0 and
HSS? I promise to prepare and make publicly available guides on our
site nil.uniza.sk (Kamailio award for 2010)

Thanks again

palo73