[SR-Users] UAC example

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:58:11 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 4/18/13 11:17 AM, Moacir Ferreira wrote:
> Hi community,
>
> I will start testing the UAC module. Does anyone have a simple UAC
> configuration that could share with me?
>
> Also, for small (less than 500 users) deployments, would you recommend
> Kamilio UAC as the solution for giving PSTN access via VoIP providers
> or would you recommend Asterisk, SEMS, etc.? My intention is to host
> the solution on a single server.
Do you look at doing user authentication of calls to foreign domains
using UAC module? If yes, be sure the gateway can deal with the CSeq
issue as pointed in the README of the module.

You practically have to create a failure_route to catch the 407,
something like:

if(t_check_status("407")) {
    # set here the AVPs with credentials...
    uac_auth();