[SR-Users] var vs avp...

Victor V. Kustov coyote at bks.tv
Fri Apr 19 14:26:58 CEST 2013

В Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:55:37 +0200
"Olle E. Johansson" <oej at edvina.net> пишет:

> Please tell me what's missing from that page and I'll update. I don't
> see anything missing myself, but I could be documentation-blind,
> having spent so much time with it.

What is $avp?
What is $var?
Whats the difference between that things?
When I need use $avp?
When I need use $var?

Blackhole: concept model. Look, I spent more than month and make too
little, 'cause two things: no concept model + megatons of outdated
examples.

More than month. Any other system already would work. For example
freeswitch. But I believe than Kamailio - has higher potential. Make
less level of occurrence. Write good documentation. Existing is
catastrophically incomplete.

Main question "How it work?" had partially answer for modules and no
answer at all on whole system.

--
 SY,
	Victor
  JID: coyote at bks.tv
  JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 3.8.4-calculate GNU/Linux