[SR-Users] Kamailio World Quick Follow Up

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:18:45 CEST 2013

Hello,

first I want to thank to all participants to Kamailio World Conference,
everyone having a relevant contribution to it, turning out the two days
in a very successful event.

Special thanks to our sponsors - Sipwise, Fraunhofer Fokus, Asipto,
Sipgate, NG-Voice, IT Center, Amooma and Zoiper - without them it would
have been pretty impossible to bring a great group of speakers, have a
nice location, excellent logistics and services on site - practically
all that had matter to get such great event.

As organizers, we learned a lot, significantly helping to get even
better for next editions. Please do send feedback to us, it is very
important to improve for the next years, even if you didn't participate,
you can tell us what you would like to have at such event.

For everyone in the community I want to say that the slides should be
published in the near future. We also recorded the sessions, I haven't
checked the movies yet, if the quality is fair enough, then they will be
made available (probably will take a bit longer than the slides).
Several sessions were recorded separately also by Randy from VUC, being
already available on youtube:
   - https://www.youtube.com/user/voipusers/videos?sort=dd

I will send soon more details, as new resources are made available.