[SR-Users] Typecast

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 11:55:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 4/16/13 10:21 AM, Victor V. Kustov wrote:
> В Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:56:46 +0200
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> пишет:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> do you need the ip address as an integer? Then you can use math
>> operations together with transformations to build it in the config.
> ok. thank you, i try transform it.
>
>> For various time formats, see the pseudovariables $timef(...) and
>> $time(...).
> I try to use $(TS{s.ftime,%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S}) for test - that needed
> format.
>
> But need h323-connect-time, h323-disconnect-time, h323-setup-time in
> this format.
>
> Where is I may find timestamps for connect, setup and disconnect?
A way to do it config file, you have to intercept INVITE, 200 OK for
INVITE and the BYE - you take the timestamp for each.

Then, dialog module exposes some event_route blocks for these states,
where you can take the timestamp.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -