[SR-Users] Problem accessing git repository

Mikko Lehto mslehto at iki.fi
Fri Apr 12 12:52:17 CEST 2013

Hi

Yesterday I got "fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer" to my "git pull" command.
I thought it was only temporary network error, but same problem still exist today.

I can however access other remote git repositories succesfully from the same host.

--- #sip-router
10.58 < mslehto> hmm... I get "Connection reset by peer" to git fetch command
10.59 < mslehto> propably local issue if you just updated master branch succesfully
11.10 < iZverg> git pull
11.11 < iZverg> # git pull
11.11 < iZverg> Already up-to-date.
11.11 < iZverg> i think all ok with server
13.07 < mslehto> I don't get it .pcap dumps shows some git traffic to git.sip-router.org, but finally I get TCP RST
13.07 < mslehto> I have remote.origin.url=git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router
13.08 < mslehto> seems to be same as in http://kamailio.org/wiki/install/devel/git
13.13 < iZverg> url = git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router
13.13 < iZverg> Already up-to-date.
---

I think this is not local issue, any pointers what I should troubleshoot next?

UPDATE:
I am able to get source code via "git clone" to fresh directory with no errors, confusing.

--
Mikko