[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0.0 not listening on TCP

David Wilson dw at zaq.com.au
Fri Apr 12 08:19:02 CEST 2013

Hello All,

New to Kamailio, I'm running 4.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise).

Running from the command line with a minimal config, it tells me that it is listening on port 5060 for both TCP and UDP.  I see the same behaviour with the default cfg.

However, netstat does not list anything listening on TCP port 5060 and an attempted connection is rejected consistent with there being no open socket.

Any suggestions on where I need to be looking to fix this?

Regards,
Dave.