[SR-Users] path uri problem

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Apr 10 13:25:32 CEST 2013

2013/4/10 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
> Olle E. Johansson writes:
>
>> Can't you add and forward to yourself again? I do crazy stuff like that in
>> many places. Just loop around to force a new transaction with new headers.
>>
>> Just an idea. Maybe totally stupid.
>
> could be done, but it adds complexity and overhead.  there is enough
> time before 4.1 is out to get this properly solved.

And hopefully received stuff is removed forever.

So now in the above scenario the registrar sends an initial INVITE to
Kamailio with a top Route like:

Route: <sip:192.98.102.10:5070;transport=tcp;lr;received=sip:192.98.102.11:35449%3Btransport%3Dtcp>

and Kamailio must decode the received param, parse the URI and forward
the request to it. This is a annoying loose-routing mechanism XDDD

Please, RFC 5626 is the solution for NAT.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>