[SR-Users] path uri problem

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Apr 10 12:54:47 CEST 2013

Peter Dunkley writes:

> You can use the force_outbound option in the outbound module to make
> path and rr add flow-tokens even when the client isn't doing outbound.

thank for info.  it may not work though, if registrar and edge proxy are
combined.  in my current test, i have two proxies/registrars each
serving serving as edge proxy for the other.  when ua registers with p1,
p1 can force outbound when it forwards register to p2, but it cannot add
those when it processes the register itself.

perhaps there could be an option to take path and rr flow tokens from
pseudo vars instead of the headers?

-- juha