[SR-Users] PLEASE HELP

Victor V. Kustov coyote at bks.tv
Wed Apr 10 09:18:42 CEST 2013

В Thu, 04 Apr 2013 21:07:34 +0200
Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> пишет:

> Hello,
>
> a rather old tutorial, from openser time, is available at:
>
> - http://www.kamailio.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html
>
> That should be still useful to get the idea of configuring radius
> side. Regarding Kamailio, the functions may have the same names, just
> some modules were merged in misc_radius, so if you don't find what
> ever xyz_radius module, check that one.

Daniel, if i understand correctly, construction like

modparam("acc", "service_type", 15)
modparam("acc", "radius_extra", "Sip-Src-IP=$si;Sip-Src-Port=$sp")

must be replaced to

modparam("acc_radius", "service_type", 15)
modparam("acc_radius", "radius_extra",
		"Sip-Src-IP=$si;Sip-Src-Port=$sp")

--
 SY,
	Victor
  JID: coyote at bks.tv
  JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 3.8.4-calculate GNU/Linux