[SR-Users] how to configure presence module with websocket

אורן אברהם oren.av.jnk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:43:50 CEST 2013

hello. I am tring to SUBSCRIBE for presence status of a user on my kamailio
server using the  sipMl5 (over websockets) but kamailio failes. (more
exactly the handle_subscribe failes.)
 I was told previusly by peter dunkly that it is not a bug, just a
configuration problem. I am quoting his answer:

"This is a configuration problem not a bug in the software.

SUBSCRIBEs are dialog forming requests and NOTIFYs (in this scenario) are
in-dialog requests.  As such you need to use force_rport(),
add_contact_alias(), and handle_ruri_alias() with presence dialogs in the
same way you do with media session dialogs."

How can i acheve this ?

thanks in advance...