[SR-Users] usrloc + multimaster replication

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Apr 8 11:27:43 CEST 2013

On 04/08/2013 04:58 AM, Peter Dunkley wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The timer to delete records only runs if the timer_interval modparam is
>  > 0.
>
> This means you can have multiple active registrars off the same database
> table and use some external process to manage deletion of records (for
> example, a stored procedure triggered from a cron job).

Peter,

One question that arises with this solution is: what is the full effect
of disabling timer?  Is it limited merely to turning off automatic
deletion of expired contacts?  Or are there other 'synchronisation'
tasks that also don't happen as a result?  I have trouble imagining what
those would be in db_mode 3, but still I wonder.

Cheers,

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal