[SR-Users] path uri problem

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Sun Apr 7 22:50:36 CEST 2013

Thanks for the bug-fix as the parsing should always work, but I am having
difficulty understanding the configuration in use here.

This particular parsing problem only occurs when outbound is enabled in
registrar and you have a received parameter to the Path: header.  However,
when using outbound I would not expect there to be a received parameter on
the Path: header as the outbound flow-token does the same job.

Regards,

Peter

> i find and fixed the bug that caused parsing of path uri to fail when
> save() was called.
>
> it still holds true that the path uri generated by add_path_received()
> is syntactically bogus.  if the receiver is not kamailio, parsing of
> path uri would thus most likely fail.
>
> what should be done about it?  does kamailio support escaped chars in
> uri param values?
>
> -- juha

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director