[SR-Users] Changing Domain in To URI

qmail at polarismail.com qmail at polarismail.com
Sat Apr 6 01:29:53 CEST 2013

Mersi mult Daniel! It worked but unfortunately it didn't fix the issue.

As I mentioned previously the original setup is like this:

Asterisk -> Kamailio gateway -> carrier. All calls go through just fine

The new setup we are trying is:

Asterisk -> Kamailio load balancer ( dispatch module ) -> Kamailio
gateway -> carrier

With this setup the calls come back from the carrier with 500 - Internal error

I've looked at the SIP packets in both cases and they look similar.
The only difference is that when going through the load balancer the
To is different ( fixed now ) and it has 3 more VIA lines in the
header. Where can I start looking at what's causing this ?

Thank you!