[SR-Users] How to tie Registration with Client TCP connection

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:48:35 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 4/4/13 10:43 PM, Krishna Kurapati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With TCP, there is no way Server can establish a TCP connection
> through client's Firewall/NAT.
> So, when Client connection is disconnected from the server due to
> Network issues, the Registration should be removed.
>
> I tried to handle this with a Event Route in tcp_read.c. However,
> There is not an easy way to find the Registration with TCP socket info
> (IP and Port of the Client).
>
> Could anyone suggest a solution?
you can use set_forward_no_connect

http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.0.x/core#set_forward_no_connect

Local branches will be created, but not forwarded if no connection
matches the destination.

If you follow the code for this functionality, then you should see how
the connection is associated with a destination.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -