[SR-Users] please help with some transformations.

julian arsanches guandulito.com at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 19:54:36 CEST 2013

Hi am new to kamilio , but able to make calls, i need to do something
really simple if someone can give me an example of it i will be gratefull.

just before the call gets relayed i need to delete a prefix from the sip
uri so it gets transformed to the same uir but less 3 digits.

for example sip:123xxx at domain.com  >>> changed to sip:xxxx at dmain.com

i tryed with transformations but still too new and does give me so many
errors that kamailio don't start,

tryed subs_uri  but i dont know how to tell it to just take the first tree
digits, it is usually done for adding prefixes.

please help.

thank you in advance.

on my scenario i am having an asterisk that i dont control sending me   an
invite for with a prefix i need kamailio to forward that uri to another
server minus the prefix.

thank you.