[SR-Users] What IP in REGISTER message does Kamalio use to store location ?

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 16:18:00 CEST 2013

Save() function of the "registrar" module always saves Contact and can
save real source to the "received" field of a location record.
lookup() function uses Contact to form R-URI and puts ip:port from the
received field to the $du.
If $du is present t_relay() uses it to forward a request to a correct
destination.