[SR-Users] ClueCon 2013 - Call For Speakers

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Tue Apr 2 16:44:55 CEST 2013

[image:
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=43fec29535&view=att&th=13cf45a70d222cc4&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_hddkcyjh0&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-p4MyvJI_ZqTegUZpanklK&sadet=1361819341430&sads=tdlIrK0Sx3z615AVwvfWzTRj7Bw]<http://www.cluecon.com>
 ClueCon - the open source IP communications conference by developers,
fordevelopers - would like to announce that we are having an open
call for speaking proposals for this year's event. If you have an idea
fora technical presentation
for ClueCon 2013 then we would like to hear about it.

What makes a great ClueCon presentation? The tech savvy crowd that attends
ClueCon *loves *technical presentations. In general, the more technical the
presentation, the better. If you are thinking about a presentation then
consider these points:

   - ClueCon talks are 30 minutes in length, including Q&A time with the
   audience
   - ClueCon has a special focus on open source VoIP and telephony projects
   like FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, OpenSIPS, and Kamailio
   - Attendees enjoy hearing about projects built with open source tools,
   especially those in a production environment
   - Highly technical discussions that show the nuts and bolts are
   especially well-liked
   - The audience appreciates seeing and participating in live
   demonstrations
   - We are especially interested in WebRTC-related talks and demonstrations

Please send your proposals to marketing at cluecon.com. Be sure to include the
following items:

   - Working title
   - Brief description of the talk (abstract)
   - Name of the presenter

Don't delay! There are a limited number of openings. We will contact you as
soon as your talk has been approved and will inform you of the scheduled
time.

ClueCon 2013 Registration Information

ClueCon 2013 registration is now open!. Visit the registration
page<http://www.cluecon.com/register?cc12cfs>
for details. Be sure to book your room at the Hyatt Chicago
Magnificent Mile<http://www.cluecon.com/hotels/>and qualify
for the $300 discount. As always, feel free to call us at 877.742.CLUE
(877.742.2583) if you have any questions about ClueCon 2013. Also, keep in
mind that the FreeSWITCH community has a conference
call<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Weekly_Conference_Call?cc12cfs>each
Wednesday at 1PM Eastern time. This is a great opportunity to talk
about open source telephony and get to know a number folks who will be at
ClueCon 2013. Stay tuned for more news about ClueCon speakers, sponsors,
and related events!

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team