[SR-Users] [sr-dev] Wiki site registration updates - OFF-TOPIC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 22:36:43 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 4/1/13 10:25 PM, Marius Zbihlei wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> You were right in the end. After installing the Intermediate
> certificate and the RootCA certificate for CACert (this was the
> missing one) it works, but only for kamailio.org <http://kamailio.org>
> URLs not www.kamailio.org <http://www.kamailio.org>.
to understand you are looking to get it as trusted connection, right?
The cn in certificate is kamailio.org, perhaps it needs to get
alternative names in for www, etc... I was just looking to get the
encryption, as said, before was an expired self signed certificate.

Redirection of https / should be now in place.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -