[SR-Users] Is cvs repository of sip_route still alive?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:18:14 CEST 2013

I do not know if SER CVS on berlios is working fine because it is no
longer used.

If you want to take the latest version, you have to use the GIT
repository at sip-router.org

Starting with 4.0, practically SER was merged in Kamailio, therefore you
can simply follow the following tutorials to get sources from GIT:

- for latest stable release - http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.0.x/git
- for development version - http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/devel/git

Getting the application named ser is just a matter of make command
parameters (presented in above tutorials), but going just with kamailio
may be easier as there is more documentation out there.

On 4/1/13 7:35 PM, Konstantin M. wrote:
> # cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser login
> Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:2401/cvsroot/ser
> <http://pserver:anonymous@cvs.berlios.de:2401/cvsroot/ser>
> CVS password:
> # cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser co sip_router
> cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot stat /cvsroot/ser/locks: No such file
> or directory
>
> It seems that cvs is broken, at least I was able to checkout another
> module.
>
> # cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/scrapbook co scrapbook
> cvs checkout: Updating scrapbook
> cvs checkout: Updating scrapbook/.settings
> cvs checkout: Updating scrapbook/META-INF
> cvs checkout: Updating scrapbook/WEB-INF
>
> Consider using svn/git.
>

> 2013/4/1 Yuming Zheng <zhengyumingnanjing at gmail.com
> <mailto:zhengyumingnanjing at gmail.com>>
>
>     Hi,
>
>     export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser
>     cvs login
>      OK,
>     when try checkout the sip_route
>     cvs co sip_router
>     cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot stat /cvsroot/ser/locks: No such
>     file or directory
>
>     Although cvs view is working.
>     I want go check some logs in the repository.
>
>     BR,
>
>     Frank.zheng

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -