[SR-Users] OpenSER/Kamailio Support? - Forwarding SIP INVITE Packets

Eddie Elric eddieaelric at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:55:37 CEST 2012

Hello fellow OpenSER/Kamailio users,

I hope this is the right method of contact - I was unable to find a forum
on which to post any queries.

In essence, I've set up a Kamailio server of the latest version - logging
on to clients works fine, etc.
The idea of my setting up was for forwarding SIP messages to our test
server, that's where I got stuck.

The following link explains everything on Kamailio it seems -
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/3.3.x/core#forward
So, I've added to the kamailio.cfg the following -
forward("10.0.0.10","5060");
But you see, I'm not sure where I should have added it. I've tried adding
to a variety of places, such as - route[SIPOUT] and
onreply_route[MANAGE_REPLY] - but none are working.

Cheers guys/girls.

Best,

Eddie