[SR-Users] call forking using dbaliases not working for un-NATed clients

Yufei Tao yufei.tao at redembedded.com
Wed Sep 19 18:51:32 CEST 2012

In the problem situation, when $du is null after the lookup, and only y2
rings, I've seen 2 different things:

1. the INVITE to y3 is actually sent to Kamailio itself sometimes:
when Kamailio receives this, $ru of the INVITE is correctly set to the
contact of y3. Why is it sent to Kamailio itself and not y3's $ru?
-- I've seen this many times during my tests but don't know why I can't
reproduce this now. The syslog for this is in attached
failed_group_call.txt.
You can search for "route: INVITE" to see the INVITEs received by
Kamailio.  This is printed out at the start of my main route.

The set up for failed_group_call.txt:
- Kamailio at 10.82.130.244
- y1 at 10.82.130.135:5060
  calls global.group, which has members:
 - y2 at 10.82.130.140:19322
 - y3 at 10.82.130.140:53444

2. the INVITE to y3 is not sent at all sometimes
The syslog for this call is in failed_group_call_notToSelf.txt