[SR-Users] Kamailio Presence module

Gary Shergill gashergill at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:36:56 CEST 2012

Hi Juha,

I've double checked and am certain the details I have in Kamailio.cfg
are correct for the definition of DBURL.

The following is the error that comes up on restart, referring to the
DBURL in the code;

root at opensep:~# service kamailio restart
Not starting Kamailio: invalid configuration file!
-e
 0(7892) : <core> [cfg.y:3591]: parse error in config file
/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg, line 392, column 32-36: syntax error
 0(7892) : <core> [cfg.y:3591]: parse error in config file
/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg, line 392, column 32-36: Invalid arguments
 0(7892) : <core> [cfg.y:3594]: parse error in config file
/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg, line 392, column 37:
ERROR: bad config file (3 errors)

Same as last time unfortunately (changed password to the correct value).

Anyone knows what is wrong please? Hoping to get presence and IM
working on the Kamailio server (enabling this presence module enables
IM, correct?).

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Gary Shergill