[SR-Users] RTPProxy with kamailio : How to get calls count?

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Sun Sep 16 04:43:42 CEST 2012

Hi Jon,

questions:
- Can i also use it for IPv4/IPv6 Translation and Bridging? I did not
find any internal/external ip-Parameters as in the old RTP-Proxy
- Does it also support the basic media functions, such as recording
and playback?
- Are the sources somewhere available?

Thanks,
Carsten

2012/9/13 Jon Bonilla <manwe at aholab.ehu.es>:
> El Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:39:43 +0200
> Mino Haluz <mino.haluz at gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> CPU E5504 Xeon 4MB cache 2GHz
>> 800 concurrent calls with 92% CPU usage
>> So 400-450 calls for 1GHz (with 99% CPU usage, in fact I cannot get it
>> to 100% dunno why)
>>
>> They had 325 calls per 1GHz, so yes, there must be some improvement ;)
>>

> There's another rtpproxy replacement which is compatible with kamailio's
> rtpproxy module (no configuration changes needed in kamailio)
>
> This one is threaded, works in kernel space with userspace failover and shoud
> improve rtpproxy's performance.
>
> At the moment there are binaries only for debian amd64 but you could compile it
> yourself if you're interested in testing it:
>
> http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/2.6/pool/main/n/ngcp-mediaproxy-ng/

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/