[SR-Users] Limiting concurrent calls

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Sep 15 21:32:40 CEST 2012

Htable is another popular method for those disposed less favourably to the dialog module.

-- Alex

--
Sent from my Samsung mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a proper keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106
Decatur, GA 30030
Tel: +1-678-954-0670
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/Uri Shacked <ushacked at gmail.com> wrote:in a few words -
you can set avp's as the profile params in the dialog module (that module works great for me) that way you wont need to set more than one profile. and for every call use it.
or just use $shv() and +1 or -1 every INVITE, CANCEL, BYE or failure reply.
hope it helps,
Uri

Hi,
I need to limit the number of concurrent calls go through kamailio.
Its a simple set up(Not per user basis, a global limit will suffice).

I know i need to employ dialog module. But i'm a little confused about
profiles. I thought for simple application like this, i may be able to
use profile altogether.

Any code snippet to limit number of concurrent calls will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
--
-aft