[SR-Users] Kamailio Presence module

Gary Shergill gashergill at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:36:03 CEST 2012

Hi juha,

================
> i'm not familiar with the default configs, but make sure that you have
> DBURL defined somewhere.  it could be a name of a macro or something.
================

Thanks for the reply.

I've changed the password for the DBURL as I am using something
slightly different.

The following is the definition;

#!define DBURL "mysql://<r/w user>:<r/w password>@localhost/<database name>"

The r/w user and password are those defined in;

/etc/kamailio/kamctlrc

Is that correct? I am still getting the same error.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Gary Shergill