[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Users] Having problems using RTPProxy to bridge internal/external networks

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 08:21:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

Seems really strange: for anything conclusive toward the solution I need
atleast a kamailio+rtpproxy  syslogs appearing for one call establishment
and hangup.
Second thing that will help us greatly is the pcap traces from the server
for a call.
use tcpdump or tshark or anyother tool of your choice to capture all the
SIP and RTPs from the Kamailio server.
That way atleast i can suggest you whats happening or whats the solution.

Also I need to know what is your network topology !! any firewalls on
Kamailio server blocking UDP port ranges for audio? How are you starting
your RTPproxy ?

Thanks
BR
Sammy