[SR-Users] avp_radius load time high

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Sep 14 16:26:57 CEST 2012

Ricardo Martinez writes:

> I'm using another Radius server (Radiator) with a ORACLE database.
> Is there a way to add debug or information in the radiusclient-ng to see
> if this is the bottleneck?

i don't know about debuging radiusclient-ng, but you can check with
wireshark, how long it takes to reply the queries and if radiusclient
needs to resend them.  if there are no resends and repies come all back
fast, then the problem may be in kamailio, but i doubt it, since i used
to use radius for authentication and other stuff for many years without
any performance problems.

-- juha