[SR-Users] RTPProxy with kamailio : How to get calls count?

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Thu Sep 13 22:01:23 CEST 2012

El Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:39:43 +0200
Mino Haluz <mino.haluz at gmail.com> escribió:

> CPU E5504 Xeon 4MB cache 2GHz
> 800 concurrent calls with 92% CPU usage
> So 400-450 calls for 1GHz (with 99% CPU usage, in fact I cannot get it
> to 100% dunno why)
>
> They had 325 calls per 1GHz, so yes, there must be some improvement ;)

There's another rtpproxy replacement which is compatible with kamailio's
rtpproxy module (no configuration changes needed in kamailio)

This one is threaded, works in kernel space with userspace failover and shoud
improve rtpproxy's performance.

At the moment there are binaries only for debian amd64 but you could compile it
yourself if you're interested in testing it:

http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/2.6/pool/main/n/ngcp-mediaproxy-ng/