[SR-Users] RTPProxy with kamailio : How to get calls count?

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:17:06 CEST 2012

2012/9/13 Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>:
> Really? Interesting, I had no idea. I thought the rtpproxy control protocol
> was binary and did not lend itself easily to interaction in this manner.

Yep, this command protocol allows us to do tricks like this which is
quite helpful for debugging. Unfortunately this particular command (
'I' and its counterpart 'Ib' ) seems to be broken - it doesn't prepend
received random cookie at the beginning of the answer.

Just FYI - I collected some examples of control commands here (just
grep for ser_proto:decode):

* https://raw.github.com/lemenkov/erlrtpproxy/master/test/ser_proto_test.erl

and here (which could be even more interesting since it contains an
example of a real session - create session, lookup, destroy, get
stats, etc):

* https://raw.github.com/lemenkov/erlrtpproxy/master/test/ser_test.erl

> Thanks for the tip.

Anytime :)