[SR-Users] RTPProxy with kamailio : How to get calls count?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Sep 13 15:39:16 CEST 2012

You can't get it from rtpproxy. You'd really have to use something like the dialog or htable modules to keep call state and get that from Kamailio.

-- Alex

--
Sent from my Samsung mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a proper keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106
Decatur, GA 30030
Tel: +1-678-954-0670
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/Mino Haluz <mino.haluz at gmail.com> wrote:Hi,

I'm doing the performance test with kamailio + RTPProxy, but I would
like to get the real calls count that the rtpproxy is serving. I don't
want to use value that I get from sipp.

So is there any management tool for rtpproxy, or should I get it
somewhere in kamailio config ?

Thanks,
Mino