[SR-Users] using kamailio with clients in a nat environment

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:59:08 CEST 2012

Hello,

what are you using for rtp relay? Sending here the sip trace of such
call (e.g., ngrep) would help to spot if the signaling is updated
correctly for nat traversal.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu