[SR-Users] [ ... ] operator

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:31:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 9/7/12 10:10 AM, Vitaliy Aleksandrov wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> On 9/6/12 6:33 PM, Vitaliy Aleksandrov wrote:
>>> "Migrating kamailio v1.5.x to v.3.0.0" says that "test" operator no
>>> longer exists.
>>> But it is mentioned in Core Cookbook 3.2 (and 3.3) and can confuse
>>> someone.
>>>
>>> Can somebody remove it from the documentation ?
>> Indeed the operator was removed, same functionality can be obtained
>> by simply removing the [ ].
>>
>> You can create an account and update it yourself, captcha-based
>> anonymous editing was disable due to spam bots going easy through the
>> system.
>>
>> https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/start?do=register
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>

> Yes it works without [ ]. I didn't know that anyone can update
> documentation without any pre moderation.
> Wiki is updated.
thanks! It is recommended to discuss on mailing list if the change is
not obvious/clear. But then it is very helpful when other people can
spend a bit of time to commit the changes once all is clarified.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu