[SR-Users] User accounting

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Sep 5 13:49:53 CEST 2012

Hi Ali,

On 09/05/2012 07:18 AM, Ali Jawad wrote:

> Is it possible to store user logon/logout dates + user agent used. I
> know that the info is in the location table but it is not persistent,
> and I am using the accounting table to store calls. But I am not sure
> there is a way to store logon/logout/user agent.

By "logon" and "logout" I assume you are referring to registration, not
something else.

You can capture a REGISTER request in the main request route and call a
SQL operation via 'sqlops' to store that timestamp ($Ts) wherever you
want.

There is no such thing as an "unregistration", technically, just a
REGISTER request with an ;expires=0 parameter in the Contact header, or
an Expires: 0 header.  If you look for those parameters in your
processing of the REGISTER request, e.g.

    if((is_present_hf("Expires") && $hdr(Expires) == "0") ||
       $hdr(Contact) =~ "expires=0")

you can store those times, too.

-- Alex

--