[SR-Users] t_check_status not found in readmes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:34:48 CEST 2012

Hello,

interesting, it is one of the oldest functions of the tm, from early ser
days, but probably the readme in ser didn't have it all the time. Just
add it, the functionality hasn't change, it is grepping the sip reply
code of the current/wining branch in transaction.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat